10 Places to Find A GF
It may seem difficult to find that significant other, but as Waylon Jennings once said, you may just be looking for love in all the wrong places. It’s alright, we’re here to help. Today we’re going to go over 10 places that you may want to look for a girlfriend.
- Have you noticed the hippy chicks and bleeding heart liberals are always talking about doing volunteer work or community service? Why not increase your odds by joining them? Do some good and show off your “sensitive” side.
- At the gym, regardless of weather or not you are a fitness fanatic. How many girls have you heard go on and on about working out for a month or two and then don’t talk about it for another year? Staying in shape is hard, trying to stay in shape is easy, join the masses of eligible women flocking to the local workout spot. The few dollars you’ll invest in a membership can reap huge rewards in terms of your social network.
- In Line – anywhere! Do you hate waiting in line? Chances are that hotty in front of you does too. Discuss. Don’t miss opportunities that are in front of you just because, they’re not your conventional idea of “where to find a girlfriend”.
- Have you ever wanted to be an actor? Try an acting class or join a theater group. Half of the art of meeting women is the abiltiy to put on a performance in the first place, you could use it. Not to mention the droves of women that fashion themselves actresses.
- The local laundromat – Not only will you wind up with clean cloths out of this approach, the women are plentiful. There’s plenty of time to work up your nerve, and you know they’re going to be there for a bit as well. Very low pressure. And if you’re a perv, you get a sneak peak at what may be in your future.
- In class – This one is a no brainer. Not only do you get a chance to observe their mental faculties in advance, there’s all kinds of opportunity for mental and verbal foreplay, under the auspices of free flowing academic debate. An even more long ball approach than the laundry. The key here is to get their attention.
- Local singles groups – This is a relatively new phenomenon but has real potential. The idea being group outings where everyone is single and looking. At the very least looking. Check your locale for availability, if you’re in a more rural area this may not be the option for you.
- Walking the dog and or baby sitting – Using props is not against the rules, in fact it can be very beneficial. Women love guys that are in touch with their feelings, this includes fuzzy puppies and adorable children.
- Local Book Emporium – The fairer sex is much more inclined to read than those of us with a y chromosome, know this and apply accordingly. You would be amazed at how many women will approach a guy with a book in his hand.
- Online – This last should be the most obvious and readily used. There are countless dating sites out there today loaded with women looking for decent guys. Take advantage of the fact that these women are actively looking.